Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cecilia is One!

It's hard for me to believe that it's already been nearly a year since I had the privilege of capturing this little beauty's newborn session (check it out here)! Cecilia is such a little ray of sunshine, and just I cannot get over those big eyes and giant smile of hers. I could just melt at her cuteness!

heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0036
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0037
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0035
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0034
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0033
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0032

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is gorgeous! Beautiful family and beautiful photographs. From sleeping newborn to wiggly toddler, you captured our Cece perfectly. Thanks Heather. (I just had to say more than gorgeous, I guess.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words, KatieJane! :)

      Delete