Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Christopher's 6 Month Portrait Session

One of my very favorite aspects of portrait photography is getting to capture little ones as they grow and change through the years. I had the pleasure of photographing Christopher's newborn session {see images}, so I was thrilled when his mommy contacted me about taking his 6 month portraits. It amazes me how despite how much he's physically changed, he's still hands down one of the most easy going babies I've ever worked with. I just adore him, and his many "looks"!

heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0062
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0060
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0057
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0058
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0059
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0061
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0063
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0064
heather_schwenk_seattle_photographer_0065

No comments:

Post a Comment